Welcome to the Land of Oz: A Comprehensive Overview of Opportunity Zones in Michigan
CEDAM members and partners have indicated through surveys and our well-received 2018 Opportunity Zones webinar a need and interest to learn more about this initiative. CEDAM is excited to offer an in-depth training on Opportunity Zones March 13, 2019.
We have worked with our partners to bring you important content you need to make the most of most of the Opportunity Zone initiative. This training is for you if you are a:
- For-profit developer
- Nonprofit developer
- Rising Tide Community
- Banking Industry professional
- Redevelopment Ready Community
- Local municipality or government official
This conference includes the following topics:
- Marketing your Opportunity Zones
- How to work effectively with MSHDA and the MEDC
- How to secure funding for projects
- Partnering with community advocates and nonprofit organizations
- How to determine the best projects for your community
- Reasons to develop a fund
- Reasons to join forces with other funds in your region
- A structured networking session to connect with the partners you need to make your Opportunity Zone projects successful.
- CEDAM member – Early: $50
- CEDAM member – Late: $100
- Non-member – Early: $75
- Non-member Late: $125
Can’t see this image? Register here.
Thanks to our sponsors we are able to offer this training at a deeply discounted price.