The process of developing the first Michigan Statewide Housing Plan is complete, and we’re excited to share that now is the time for action!
Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA), in partnership with MSU Extension and CEDAM, invites you to help create 15 regional, collaborative housing networks. Organizations in each of the regions (see map below) will work cross-sector to create a regional housing partnership and action plan.
Interested in being part of this important work? Register for your region’s kick-off meeting below. At the meeting, attendees will:
Receive an overview of the Statewide Housing Plan and its priorities,
Work collaboratively to start determining which of the statewide priority areas most pertain to your region, and
Start laying the groundwork for the formation of a formal Regional Housing Partnership (RHP).
Please note space is limited for each event, register now if you would like to attend!
- Region A- Western Upper Peninsula | March 22 from 1 – 4:30 pm, Hancock
- Region B- Central Upper Peninsula | March 23 from 1 – 4:30 pm, Marquette
- Region C- Eastern Upper Peninsula | March 24 from 9 am – 12:30 pm, Sault Ste. Marie
- Region D- Northwest | March 13 from 1 – 4:30 pm, Traverse City
- Region E- Northeast | April 6 from 1 – 4:30 pm, Gaylord
- Region F- West Michigan | March 21 from 8:30 am -12 pm, Grand Rapids
- Region G- East Central Michigan | April 3 from 1 – 4:30 pm, Bay City
- Region H- East Michigan | March 23 from 9 am – 12:30 pm, Flint
- Region I- South Central | March 28 from 1 – 4:30 pm, East Lansing
- Region J- Southwest | March 28 from 9 am – 12:30 pm, Kalamazoo
- Region K- Southeast | March 31 from 1 – 4:30 pm, Ann Arbor
- Region L- Oakland | March 30 from 9 am – 12:30 pm, Troy
- Region M- Macomb | March 31 from 9 am – 12:30 pm, Eastpointe
- Region N- Wayne | March 20 from 9 am – 12:30 pm, Livonia
- Region O- Detroit | March 20 from 1 – 4:30 pm, Detroit