Opportunities available NOW!
CEDAM’s AmeriCorps members directly impact communities across Michigan to build capacity for nonprofit organizations and help alleviate poverty. In exchange, members receive more than $25,000 in benefits and countless professional development opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE: This year’s application is hosted through Google Forms. All applicants must be logged in with Google accounts in order to upload their resume. If you don’t already have a Google account, see how quick and easy signing up is here: http://bit.ly/google-account-now.
ALL CEDAM’s AmeriCorps members receive:
- $19,000 cash benefits,
- $6,345 education award (or $1,800 cash stipend for VISTA members),
- Qualified student loan forgiveness,
- Health benefits for full-time members (State/VISTA),
- Child care benefits if eligible
- Professional development opportunities,
- Help building connections to the nonprofit field, and
- Flexible schedules.
All AmeriCorps members must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, national, or legal permanent U.S. resident,
- Be at least 18 years of age (there is no upper age limit!),
- Commit to serving their full term,
- Have an education or life skills that will help you be successful in your placement, and
- Have a passion for giving back!