Join CEDAM’s AmeriCorps!
CEDAM’s AmeriCorps members directly impact communities across Michigan to build capacity for nonprofit organizations and help alleviate poverty. In exchange, members receive more than $25,000 in benefits and countless professional development opportunities.
The application portal is closed for the 2021-22 program year. Please check back in the summer of 2022 for more opportunities to join CEDAM’s AmeriCorps or sign up for our newsletter here to be notified when applications go live!
ALL CEDAM’s AmeriCorps members receive:
- $19,000 cash benefits,
- $6,345 education award (or $1,800 cash stipend for VISTA members),
- Qualified student loan forgiveness,
- Health benefits for full-time members (State/VISTA),
- Child care benefits if eligible
- Professional development opportunities,
- Help building connections to the nonprofit field, and
- Flexible schedules.
All AmeriCorps members must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, national, or legal permanent U.S. resident,
- Be at least 18 years of age (there is no upper age limit!),
- Commit to serving their full term,
- Have an education or life skills that will help you be successful in your placement, and
- Have a passion for giving back!