Join CEDAM’s AmeriCorps
Looking to make an impact and gain hands-on nonprofit experience? CEDAM’s AmeriCorps members directly impact communities across Michigan to build capacity for nonprofit organizations and help alleviate poverty. In exchange, members receive more than $25,000 in benefits and countless professional development opportunities. We’re seeking 25 AmeriCorps members who will serve at nonprofit organizations statewide!
All CEDAM’s AmeriCorps members receive:
- $20,000 living allowance
- $6,495 education award,
- Qualified student loan forgiveness,
- Health care benefits,
- Child care benefits if eligible,
- Professional development opportunities,
- Help building connections to the nonprofit field, and
- Flexible schedules.
All CEDAM’s AmeriCorps members must:
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work within a team or as an individual,
- Have an education or life experience that will help you be successful in this position,
- Be a U.S. citizen, national, or legal permanent U.S. resident,
- Be at least 18 years of age (there is no upper age limit!),
- Have a commitment to serving full-time during the service term (9/12/2022 – 8/25/2023).