CEDAM is hiring for more AmeriCorps member positions!
There’s still time to join CEDAM’s 23-24 AmeriCorps cohort for a November 15, 2023 – October 25, 2024 service term. Learn more about the positions here and review the benefits below.
ALL CEDAM's AmeriCorps members receive:
All CEDAM's AmeriCorps members must:
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work within a team or as an individual,
- Have an education or life experience that will help you be successful in this position,
- Be a U.S. citizen, national, or legal permanent U.S. resident,
- Be at least 18 years of age (there is no upper age limit!),
- Have a commitment to serving full-time, 40 hours/week, during the service term (9/18/2023 – 8/23/2024)
americorps program staff
Patrick Seick, AmeriCorps Program Manager
Maria Paton, AmeriCorps Program Coordinator