Looking to make an impact and gain hands-on nonprofit experience? CEDAM’s AmeriCorps members directly impact communities across Michigan to build capacity for nonprofit organizations and help alleviate poverty. In exchange, members receive more than $32,000 in benefits and countless professional development opportunities. We’re seeking 25 AmeriCorps members who will serve at nonprofit organizations statewide!
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE JUNE 16, 2023.
ALL CEDAM's AmeriCorps members receive:
- $26,000 living allowance,
- $6,895 education award ,
- Qualified student loan forgiveness,
- Health care benefits,
- Child care benefits if eligible
- Professional development opportunities,
- Help building connections to the nonprofit field.
All CEDAM's AmeriCorps members must:
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work within a team or as an individual,
- Have an education or life experience that will help you be successful in this position,
- Be a U.S. citizen, national, or legal permanent U.S. resident,
- Be at least 18 years of age (there is no upper age limit!),
- Have a commitment to serving full-time, 40 hours/week, during the service term (9/18/2023 – 8/23/2024)
Point of Contact