Lansing, MI – The Community Economic Development Association of Michigan (CEDAM) is pleased to announce at-large members Allan Martin, president of Hart House Bed and Breakfast, Charlotte Smith, deputy director for LISC-Michigan Statewide, incumbent Mikki Droste, executive director of Capital Area Housing Partnership and Region One Director, Michelle LaJoie, executive director of Community Action Alger Marquette to CEDAM’s 2018-2019 Board of Directors. Board members represent CEDAM’s statewide membership providing oversight while helping to guide CEDAM’s strategic direction. Board members serve two-year terms.
Martin, LaJoie and Smith replace outgoing board members Lori Pieri, Executive Director of H.O.M.E. of Mackinac County and Sonja Dean, Senior Program Officer of Michigan LISC. Jason Paulateer, Vice President of PNC and CEDAM Board Treasurer, term-limited out this year.
2018-2019 CEDAM Board of Directors:
- Michael Appel, Incumbent, Avalon Housing and Develop Detroit (Ann Arbor)
- Christine Bell, Urban Neighborhood Initiatives (Detroit)
- Toby Berry, Incumbent, Community Action Agency (Jackson)
- Kris Brady, Incumbent, Northwest Michigan Community Action Agency (Traverse City)
- Jeremy DeRoo, LINC UP (Grand Rapids)
- Mikki Droste, Capital Area Housing Partnership (East Lansing)
- Kirsten Elliott, Community Housing Network (Troy)
- Bonnie Gettys, Barry Community Foundation (Hastings)
- Michelle LaJoie, Community Action Alger Marquette (Marquette)
- Tony Lentych, Traverse City Housing Commission (Traverse City)
- Allan Martin, Hart House Bed and Breakfast (Hart)
- Diane McCloskey, (Farmington Hills)
- Mark McDaniel, Cinnaire (Lansing)
- Paul Schmidt, UnoDuece Multimedia (Lansing)
- Charlotte Smith, Michigan LISC (Kalamazoo)
- Linda Smith, U SNAP BAC (Detroit)
- Dennis West, Northern Initiatives (Marquette)
- Glenn Wilson, Communities First, Inc. (Flint)
For more information about CEDAM, visit cedamichigan.org.