It’s 2010 and we’ve got an exciting year ahead of us. Given this challenging economic environment, we resolve to work harder than ever in 2010 to serve our members and pursue innovative community economic development solutions for Michigan.
Working with CEDAM this year, you’ll be able to:
- Meet CEDAM and CDAD members and learn about Best Practices throughout Michigan in our 2010 Membership Directory and Resource Guide
- Shape our 2010 policy agenda and advocate in Lansing and at home
- Ensure that Michigan residents are counted in the 2010 census
- Support Michigan’s Housing and Community Development Fund by Checking the Box on your income tax return
- Hone your skills and knowledge through trainings hosted by CEDAM and our partners – including a new community economic development curriculum
- Network and learn at the Michigan Conference on Affordable Housing and CEDAM’s 2010 Annual Membership Celebration
- Stay up-to-date with our improved paper newsletters, e-updates, social media networks, and upcoming videos
- And more…
We will share more about each of these topics on the blog in the coming weeks, so visit often or subscribe.