Welcome to the brand new CEDAM blog! We are excited to reveal the blog, along with the new and improved CEDAM website.
After months of development, we are confident that the site will be a useful resource for you. Some of the new features include:
- a more intuitive structure and a more streamlined design
- this blog
- a search engine to help you find specific content
- an interactive calendar to help you find and share events
- forms to join CEDAM or renew your membership online
- social media integration: CEDAM now has accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, and more
- new sections include CEDAM’s history, FAQ, and “Meet the Members”
- a redesigned policy section, with great advocacy links and frequent updates on pertinent legislation
- personalize-able RSS feeds of recent news, Career Corner, and blog
To celebrate the launch and encourage you to visit the site, we are sponsoring a scavenger hunt for CEDAM members. If you are a member, e-mail us with answers to these 7 questions by Friday, October 16 to be entered into a prize drawing!
1. What meeting is CEDAM hosting on December 9, 2009?
2. What is board member Brad Garmon’s other job (besides MEC)?
3. What is the front-page story of the Winter 2008 Community Connections newsletter?
4. What are the three committees of the Michigan Foreclosure Task Force?
5. What job is Community Action-Branch County advertising through CEDAM?
6. What is the status of SB 641 as of September 25?
7. Who inspires CEDAM member Don Jones?