Website Community Housing Network
Reports to: Administrative Coordinator
Employment Status Classification: Full Time Hourly
Job Description Summary:
The Administrative Assistant is a key member of Community Housing Network’s Operations team. The position requires exceptional organizational and prioritization skills, as well as advanced understanding of various computer applications and the ability to mult-task in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Open and close visitor reception area; locking doors and turning off lights.
- Greet and direct visitors and connect them with the appropriate party.
- Answer telephones and direct the caller to the appropriate associate.
- Process outgoing and incoming mail
- Maintain postage machine with postage refill and uploads and downloads as needed
- Assist with logging incoming checks as needed.
- Assist with processing papersave for incoming invoices and special entities i.e. HUD rent rolls, short term fin etc.
- Process mailings such as invoices and leases
- Process general e-mail/voice mail from outlook
- Communicate with landlord when facility/building maintenance is needed.
- Coordinate scheduling of conference rooms in conjunction with the organizer through MS Outlook Calendar.
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment
- Registrations for conferences, workshops, hotels and travel arrangements as needed.
- Assist with program related hotel/motel reservation requests as needed.
- Complete facility safety inspection worksheets on a quarterly basis and report out any tile/light issues.
- Manage ordering, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Keep the common areas of the office clean, neat and well stocked
- Schedule annual office cleaning, carpet cleaning and fire inspections.
- Assist with administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, collating and scanning.
- Develop and maintain updated filing systems.
- Pull and distribute Ricoh faxes 4 times day or as requested.
- Must be punctual and on time.
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Independent judgment and ability to simultaneously plan, prioritize, and organize
- Daily work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Experience with daily use of various forms of technology, both with hardware such as computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones; and with Microsoft applications to create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks and seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
CHN reserves the right to require a motor vehicle record check with respect to any employee where driving is an essential function of the position.
While performing the functions of this job, the position is both sedentary and at times requires the ability to be active including standing, bending, lifting and/or arranging files and office products and supplies and may require employee to periodically stand on a short step stool to access files and lift up to 25 lbs.
To apply for this position OPEN HERE: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=3aa7a5be-ba3e-4943-9815-6be640408aaa&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=271307&source=CC2&lang=en_US
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.