AmeriCorps VISTA Program
AMERICORPS VISTA PROGRAM
AmeriCorps VISTA members commit their term of service to addressing poverty in communities through capacity building at their host site organizations. This may include creating partnerships, designing programs, researching and writing grant proposals, managing volunteer practices, and establishing organization processes.
AmeriCorps VISTA members approach capacity building in a holistic way. VISTA member generate cash and in-kind resources, recruit volunteers, and create programs to build sustainability within organizations.
Interested? Join CEDAM’s AmeriCorps.
2020-21 AmeriCorps VISTA Host Sites
- Allen Neighborhood Center, Lansing
- Bailey Park Neighborhood Development Corporation, Detroit
- Brilliant Detroit, Detroit
- Charlevoix Main Street DDA, Charlevoix
- City of Eaton Rapids, Eaton Rapids
- City of Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo
- Communities First, Inc., Flint
- Community Action House, Holland
- Community Housing Network, Inc., Troy
- DREAM of Detroit, Detroit
- Eastside Community Network, Detroit
- Habitat for Humanity Capital Region, Lansing
- Have Mercy, Greenville
- The Salvation Army, Petoskey
To learn more about the positions availble and apply visit bit.ly/serveamericorps.