JOIN CEDAM’S AMERICORPS
Recruitment for fall 2020 coming soon!
CEDAM is looking for community-minded, enthusiastic individuals to join our AmeriCorps programs! CEDAM’s AmeriCorps members work to alleviate poverty and increase financial stability in their communities. During their year of service, they receive in-depth CED field training and access to our statewide network of professionals.
AmeriCorps State Member Benefits:
- $13,992 (full time) or $6996 (part time) living allowance
- $6,095/$3047.50 education award upon successful completion of service
- Federal student loan forbearance
- Health care benefits (member only)
- Child care benefits
- Extensive training opportunities including professional development training, community economic development 101 webinar series, in-person quarterly trainings and AmeriCorps conferences and sector
All AmeriCorps members must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, national or legal permanent U.S. resident
- Be at least 18 years of age (there is no upper age limit!)
- Have a willingness to serve full time for a year
- Possess an education or life-skills that will help you be successful in your placement and
- Have a passion for giving back!